Monday, June 22, 2009

Quevy coming back

Dear all,

I'm sorry that i've not update new items for almost 2 weeks. What I had done is, I help my dad in his work. I think this is the best father's day present for him as I still not able to earn so much money to give my parents. =) Of course I did bring my family for a happy dinner past few days. LOL

If you're still looking for a present for your parents or grandparents (although it's abit late =p), the Kochima Korean Jed Mattress might be a good choice! I'm selling this on behalf of my best friend. So if you're intrested with it, just mail me and I'll pass to him.

And now, i'm back! Gonna update new items very very soon! Stay tuned ya~


Loves,
Quevy Shoppe

Shoppers

Shoppers Hits Daily Hits Shopping Shoppers Thanks you all~
 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.