Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome Speech XD

Hey people, I'm here to announce that QUEVY SHOPPE is now launch!!! HuRaayy!!! *big clap~~* ^.^

First of all, I would like to welcome and thanks you for visiting here, and i really hope that you can found anything which catch your eyes, or even my modelling pictures make you laugh.

As I'm still a newbie in this e-business, I have lots of things have to learn from either the buyers or sellers, as well as those reviewer. I will be trying all my best to provide good sevices and of cause foster my fashion sense. So, do not hesitate sharing and feedback to me. I would appreciate it alot!

Oh ya, a good news for girls! To celebrate the birth of QuevY sHOppE, I'll be giving FREE GIFT when your purchase is over RM120! Go check it out what's that at my sidebar or e-mail (quevyshoppe@gmail.com) me for more details!

Enjoy and Happy Shopping!!!


Loves,
Quevy

Shoppers

Shoppers Hits Daily Hits Shopping Shoppers Thanks you all~
 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.